|It all starts with you - the customer
- Give some thought to what you want.
- Contact us for a fiting.
We discuss your frame in depth, namely:
- Your custom is sub-totaled.
- A deposit is paid.
|Show quality paint or powder finish
- By now we know what your finish will be.
- Custom paint work is tedious & methodical.
- A slightly different process is used for matte finishes and powder coat
|Professional build - using a full complement of knowledge & tools
- A final inspection is made of your frame.
- All components accounted for & prepped for installation.
- Frame is securely clamped in Park stand, ready & willing:
- Check out custom bike profiles
- The second half of the total is due in full.
- Schedule a pickup and final fitting with Toby at the shop or have it shipped to your front door.
- If shipping the bike, assembly will be easy for you.
- A new bike has a break-in period. It will need a minor tune-up after first 25 - 100 miles.
- Always care for your new bike by storing it out of the weather & lock it securely.
- Ride hard! Your bicycle is built to be ridden.
- Remember a well built frame or bike designed to meet your needs will be a joy to own for many years.
- You can always send it back in for a restoration/refurbish if you hammer too hard!